I would like to know how to create a field with external data and add this field in a form on Jira service desk portal
Thanks a lot,
Regards
hello @Benjamin Falque . if you want to query data from external database/files you can use elements-connect to do so. Here you can find an example of the vendor on how to add a field on the JSD portal.
The app is only compatible with Jira server.Regards
Thanks for your answerwe can't do this with add-on External Data?
I have tried but I'm blocked by an error on "Field Options Sync Status" with message :Cannot resolve eMail for BasicAuth for AccountID
never tried that add-on, but seems like the user ou are providing in order to sync is not correct...
Too bad Elements Connect seems only work on Datacenter or Server but not cloud
Hi @Benjamin Falque
have you opened a support ticket here already? Maybe I can help you figuring out a solution or point you in the right direction.
Best,
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.