Is there a way to programmatically Export Atlassian Users? Just like how we export and download users in an excel ( which contains product access , active/inactive status and group info)
You can easily get users from jira database.
They are available in cwd_user table. You can filter them based on active/inactive and everything. You can basically run a cron job on database to run the query
Ignore my previous reply which only works with server version
Hi Smita,
There is free plugin for Jira user export. The name of the plugin is "Jira User Export". You can export the users in any format such as excel, csv, html etc.
Please find the plugin in the following link:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220535/jira-user-export?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thanks
Tej Poudel
Plugin is only available for Jira server. Question is related to confluence cloud
Sorry, I did not see confluence in the question.
If there is confluence Server we can use this free app;
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/126/bulk-user-upload-management-utility?hosting=server&tab=overview&_ga=2.161156149.960107269.1568175240-2022881821.1567554964
We are using Confluence Server so I am not sure about the cloud.
Hello team , I am looking out for a Cloud solution. Above both are for Server OR Datacenter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.