My team likes using our Kanban board, and prefers it to the Scrum/Sprint board, but we want a way to track our work and see how much work we've completed in certain time periods (cough, like a sprint report).
I created a Sprint board under our project, and that's great, but I'm wondering if there are some ways I can streamline the work. For example, is there a way to have it to all issues/tickets that are active in the Kanban automatically get put into the sprint? Or do I have to manage each board separately/manually? Is there a way to sync the boards so that the same columns in my Kanban board are reflected in the Sprint board? Or do I also need to set up the Sprint columns manually/separately? OR is there a better way that I'm not thinking of?
Any advice/tips on using Kanban & Sprint boards for one project would be greatly appreciated!