Hi
I can view draw.io diagrams in jira task but can't edit them. When I click edit button, it just shows draw.io icon and then nothing happens. It throws following errors in the browser console.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token )
Access to fetch at 'https://mgas.prod.public.atl-paas.net/v1/event' from origin 'https://xyz.atlassian.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-atlassian-mau-ignore is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.
Hi,
Could you repeat all the steps in Incognito mode and check if it is working, please?
Incognito mode should be cache and browser extension free so it is good for testing. Do you have edit permission?
P.S you are using Jira Cloud? Just to be sure.
Kind regards,
Marija
draw.io support
Hi Marija
It's not working in Incognito mode too.
I have created those diagrams and edited them many times in the past. Yes, I have edit permission.
Yes, we are using jira cloud. Our account is on atlassian.net
Thanks for the reply.
Could you tell me:
* what draw.io version you use (you can find it under Settings > Apps > Manage apps > expand draw.io)
* do you have editing issue with all diagrams or with some of them?
Thanks,
We are using version 1.2.14-AC.
I and my other team members also have issue in editing all diagrams.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.