Exactly what I need to execute is, I have to restrict the view access of some tickets creating by a person from others. Now in my setup everyone can search any tickets.
Hello,
You can create a security level for a single user. Then add the Security Level to the required screens and assign this security level to certain tickets.
Thanks Alexey for the support. Can you please send me some docs which will help me to perform this.
Here is the link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-issue-level-security-861253265.html
You can choose there the version of Jira, you are using:
Thanks for the information.
For me this Security Level option is coming when I create new issue. Basically I am a administrator in Jira. But this Security Level option not coming for normal user while he or she try to raise ticket. Can you please tell me why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.