I have a few Jira Service Desk projects configured such that only people that I've added to the project can access it. I've done this because I have different types of "customers": I have internal employees that can submit internal IT Service Desk requests and I have external client customers that submit issues to our company.
I want to setup a request with approval type of request for my internal employees. So I created a new request type and added the "Approvers" field. But I'm not sure where the approvers are coming from? What if I want some people removed from the list? What if I want some people added to the list?
In the end, I think I just want approvers to be all the internal employees (all the customers to that project), so everyone can pick their manager from the list. Is that the default setting (to just show all customers?)? Where is the default setting configurable so I can change the list of approvers that appear in the dropdown?