When I export data from Jira, there are sometimes several "sprint" fields. I assume this to be a ticket that either moved from sprint to sprint or was planned for several sprints.
My question is:
How can I only export the sprint in which a ticket was actually worked on not for what is was planned for?
For example:
If i have 3 sprints:
Sprint 3 - Active Sprint
Sprint 2 - Closed Sprint
Sprint 1 - Closed Sprint
I have a ticket that was planned for Sprint 1, worked on in Sprint 2, and it rolled over and completed in Sprint 3 because it was under estimated for story points and acceptance criteria was not met.
When I export from Jira, all 3 sprints show up, but I have no idea how to see where the ticket was actually worked on. By the example, the result should be Sprint 2 and Sprint 3.
Does anyone know any tricks to pull this date out?
Thanks in advance