Hi everyone,
This is my first post so apologies if it's not good enough, or has been poorly constructed. I'll to be as simple and to the point as possible.
If I want to give a repository to a client (for example a Wordpress plugin), I would like to be able to simple click on 'Download' and email them the ZIP file that's generated.
The problem I see is that the ZIP file is named using my personal name, and the email address I have, rather than the alias of the repository that I would expect (similar to how GitHub does it).
It also places a folder inside the archive that contains the files, that is also named using my personal name and my email address.
How can I change this so that the name of the ZIP file and the root folder is the simple, alias or slug of the repository instead? (by default if possible).