I want to Share local drive folder and sub folder on confluence and make amendments to it. Also want my team to change and that change to reflect on confluence.
Hi @Kavita Goswami ,
Its not possible to share a local drive in Confluence. However, you can link to directories on the shared drive.
You can refer to this link for additional information:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-link-to-folders-on-company-shared-drive/qaq-p/83856
Additionally, you can look for any third party apps in Atlassian MarketPlace.
Thanks,
Kiran.
There is no way to link to a resource that has a variable location and may not exist. On your computer, it's quite likely you are using a variable IP address (dhcp) and sometimes, you might turn it off (and if it's a laptop, disconnect and move it)
Confluence (and any other server) can't refer to something that might not be there. You need to upload these files to shared storage with a fixed name and point to that. You will then need a client that can read that shared storage (As Confluence is not a file browser)
Thanks for replying Kiran, I have tried this "file:///" this doesn't work for me.
I want to share folder and sub-folder which is in my computer's H drive.
I tried using Team flies app on confluence but that doesn't support Window File Server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.