In a Kanban board, while we could implement WIP limits at Column level, how can we implement WIP limits at a Swimlane level in a column?
@Edward Sigamani go to your Board > Configure > Columns and you can set a MIN / MAX for each column.
You need to set your Column Constraint = 'Issue Count' before you can set the MIN / MAX
Thanks - yes do have the Column Constraint = 'Issue Count' before you can set the MIN / MAX but still cannot have WIP limit set at swimlane level within a column.
@Edward Sigamani do you see the following that I've highlighted? The column MIN / MAX would limit the number of cards you can have in any column at any time. Are you talking about hours and not cards?
Thanks
I believe this is a duplicate of https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Row-Swimlane-WIP-Constraints/qaq-p/173490
On JIRA Cloud this is now possible. WIP per swimlane.
How is this done?
A plugin or app that might address this issue: Advanced Agile & Kanban Boards by Release Management.
I wish I had a solution. I need this feature!
me too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.