I have to migrate an existing Next-Gen project to a Classic project but I'm worried I'll lose all existing links to Bitbucket in the current project. Any advice?
Hello Sarah,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Doing a quick test, it seems that the BitBucket branches linked to Next-gen issues are kept after the issue is moved to a Classic project, although the Branch name is kept with the old issue key.
In the screenshot below, you can see the issue TNG-8 was correctly migrated to the Project TEST (Becoming TEST-18), however, the linked branch created before is still linked to the issue:
That being said, I believe that Bitbucket connections are kept after the movement. Can you let us know if there are any other concerns you have?
Also, I suggest you create a new test next-gen issue with bitbucket connection and move it, to ensure it works as expected for you.
Let me know if this information helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.