I have more than fifty issues in the closed column.How to hide them, please?
Thanks
You should add a sub-filter to your Kanban board, e.g.
resolved >= -2w OR resolved IS EMPTY
Hi @Kelly ,
You can update the filter query of your board, such that close requests will not listed.
As mentioned above, you can update the board query or subquery to hide closed issues.
Another option is to use the "Release" button on the top-right of the board, this will create a release and mark all the closed items as released, so they should no longer show. You would need to to this periodically, say once a month, to stop the column from filling up again.
Component = KD AND resolved >= -2w OR resolved IS EMPTY
Thanks Jack
But when I add your solution in my filter, it removes all the issues from the other column
Why are closed issues still showing up by default in the backlog view? What's the idea behind this?
and why is there no easy way of hiding them?
I vote for something like this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.