I am looking for the REST API for Bitbucket to show the number of repositories. I spent a while researching, but still am at a loss.
https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/users
https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/meta/filtering#supp-endpoints
I also found this:
https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/rest/6.6.1/bitbucket-rest.html
If I input this:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories
It provides information for a user and repository named "tweakmsg", so I suppose it is a stock response?
When I try finding the repositories for my user on my Atlassian bitbucket account, it gives an error:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/users/{my user id}
{"type": "error", "error": {"message": "Repository users/{543f3bdf-9cc8-481b-8468-9021a69824d4} not found"}}
Hi @[deleted]
From the answer by Blizzard in this, using
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories?role=member
gives me all the repositories that I'm a member of.
Hope this helps
Thanks!
Good news is I made progress and the first link is the weblink that is useful as a reference for my purposes: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/
1. Using my own user account as a test and trying to access repos:
The result is empty! I tried all the options (from contributor, owner, admin) Even tho I am listed as an owner to one repository.
2. I was able to access initial information using the team UUID. Then am trying to use the teams/<uuid>/repositories, but based on the documentation it only returns empty:
{“pagelen”: 10, “values”: [], “page”: 1, “size”: 0}
I supposedly have admin access to this team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.