I have a Jira Service Desk queue that I created (33 requests / 20 loaded)
I expect one given ticket to be part of this queue.
@newLab_Olivier , I have never experienced a queue not including all issue that are associated with the underlying filter. I would recommend scrutinizing your filter. Edit the queue, copy the JQL, go to advanced search for issues, paste it in and analyze the results. If the results are the same as the queue and you are not seeing some issues that you are expecting then check why the issue is not meeting the filter criteria. If the results include the issues while the queue does not please let me know.
Hi Jack,
After doing what you suggested : the "advanced view search for issues" results include the issues while the queue does not.
I wonder if it is a possible addon conflict, are you using any addons? One last thought, if you click on the header columns of the queue does it expose the “missing”? And compare the numbers... in the queue at the tops there should be a display of the number of issues in the queue, e.g. 51 requests. What does it show and how does that compare to the results of the advance search filter. If the filter is precisely the same then the results should be the same. If not, then I would reach out to Atlassian Support so they can log into your instance and have a look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.