This customer was added to the customer list for the project. However, she kept getting an error message (see attached photo).
I have another project with same set up for a different customer and there is no access problem for this customer.
have you verified the customer is listed as a customer in the project?
Yes.
Double check the "Browse project" permission and make sure that your service desk has "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" listed to ensure Portal users arent blocked.
That was set correctly as well.
You need to be positive that the customer is logging in with the email that is listed in the Customers for the project in question. Also, assuming you have email setup to create issues then have them attempt to do so.
Yes, I am positive that the customer is logging in with the email I used to add them to the project. They can't access anything (see the screen shot I provided earlier).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.