Hi
I am JIRA Admin and when I am trying to log in as another user I am having an error " An error occurred during login as a user. Please refresh and try again ". However I am able to log in for 2 users .
Hi Siddhesh,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!Just to make sure that we are on the same page, are you using Jira Cloud or Server?I'm asking that because I found similar issues related to this message only for Jira Server, but the option to login as other user is available only for Cloud.If possible, please send us a screenshot of the error.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica ,
Thank You for your quick response.
I am using JIRA Cloud . However to my surprise I am able to login to few user accounts and can't login into other few. Is these Bcoz of permission issues ? But as a Admin I guess I should be able to login into all the user accounts easily.
Also attaching the screenshot of error below:
Regards,
Siddhesh
Thank you for the screenshot.Site-admins can't log in as another user when this user is also a site-admin.I can see that this profile of the screenshot has site-admins group, but the button should be greyed out and then be available only if you remove the group site-admin. Can you please confirm if the users that you are not able to "Log in as user" have this group on their profile?
Thank You for the response. Yes the user is having the same group as I have. So I wasn't able to login.
Thank you once again.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.