Hi all,
Is there a set of new icons for jira cloud instance?
I've migrated from Server to Cloud and in some articles that I read, I see these new icons that I don't have. Such as issue type icons.
Where can I get new (refreshed) issue type icons?
@Gil
Usually Cloud instances have the latest. When you say cloud you mean you moved to Atlassian Servers?
Best,
Fadoua
We migrated from Server to Cloud instance (both Jira). I just wonder if there are any refreshed icon styles for issue types.
Candidate is the only new one I am seeing. The instance the screenshot was taken from doesn't have Jira Service Desk
Thank you. So there was one issue type that had a different style. Could be a custom one.
The rest is the same as yours.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.