Hi @Vineet Kumar ,
I am not aware that this functionality is turned off now however if you do not want to save by clicking a button you might want to check some shortcuts. I described this in my post from 2013 and I think it is still valid
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Inline-editing-JIRA-issue-how-to-avoid-automatic-saving/qaq-p/407744
@Mirek Sorry to say, but this does not help. In Old Jira, as soon as we clicked outside the text area, the changes were automatically saved. But in New Jira 'Save' button needs to be clicked to save the changes.
If this can be updated in new Jira app.
What you mean by "New Jira"?
New Jira means New Jira view. There are two views, 'Old view' and 'New View'
I think that in 2022 there should NOT be a Save button, or at least the system should autosave without requiring the user to remember.
So much information is lost otherwise.
Hi, was this ever addressed? having same issue with save button
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.