Hi all,
I am hoping to use a combination of Scrum and Kanban boards within Jira to manage work coming through. The dev team will be working in Scrum, with 'To Do', ->'In Progress' ->'Ready for Peer Review' -> 'Peer Review in Progress' -> 'Ready for Functional Testing' all available within the Scrum board. Any work which passes the functional testing, I want to consider as 'DONE' in terms of this sprint. - The team have developed it correctly according to the requirements.
However, after this Scrum board there is a Kanban board which manages the UAT testing, approvals and any (smaller) BAU work which can be done.
This all works well, but the problem I can't work out is, if work is completed in the Scrum, it passes functional testing, but is then rejected at any of the other statuses, I want it to be available in the Backlog for the next sprint, but still seen as 'done' for reporting etc. of the sprint. Is that possible? I think an alternative would be to raise a new ticket for what changes are needed at the UAT stage, which would go on the Backlog.
Diagram below if that makes any sense.
Thanks
