Hi, I just upgrade my JIRA instance from 4.2.X to 5.2.1, and at the mean time upgrade GreenHopper to 6.1.0. But later, I found my unlimited commerical license can only be available for GrennHopper version up to 6.0.8. So I have to downgrade my GreenHopper to 6.0.8 version. Howevery, there is no easy way.
I cannot use the JIRA raw XML data before upgrade as some new data has been added in. It is an extremely large cost and risk to copy the new data.
Rather than buying a new license, I would prefer to get a cheaper way like changing sth in the JIRA raw XML data slightly so that the data could stay available for 6.0.8 as well. After all, I think 6.0.8 to 6.1.0 is a small upgrade and it might be possible to do it.
Can you please help provide an solution?
Thanks and regards,
Li