I am currently creating a new space in confluence with REST. From what I have read it is not possible to add space permissions that way. Therefore I am now trying to to use the Java API. However I can't figure out how I am supposed to add the permissions there. All the classes I have found can only read the permissions (SpaceManager, SpacePermissionManagerInternal, SpacePermissionManager, Space)
I want to know if there is any way to give a User a permission in a Confluence Space.
I guess you can use - ContentPermissionManager
@Emanuel Konringer Also look at this code base from Atlassian Copy Space Plugin, it will give you some ideas - https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/confluence-copy-space-plugin/src/master/plugin/src/main/java/com/atlassian/confluence/plugin/copyspace/DefaultCopySpaceManager.java
Specially copySpacePermissions method.
Unfortunatly I can't use this class - I need to set the permissions in the whole space.
I've tried it before and it didn't work, but now this worked.
oh! nice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.