I wonder how I can add a color to a label?
It is not possible
What @Jack Brickey said, also there is a suggestion for this you can vote on here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-40855
Is that true? We can't set colors to different labels like in trello?
@julien moulis , i'm not sure how to answer this any differently. You can go to the link that Dharma provided or the cousin JRACLOUD-40855and vote/watch if you wish.
@Jack Brickey Ok I understand but when I go https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/get-started-with-next-gen-projects-945104903.html
The label has a different color. That's why I was wondering why it was not possible
Hi @Anna Galstyan
I just stumbled across this thread during my research and hope I can help you with this idea.
We released a new Forge app for Jira Cloud a few days ago that, among other things, fulfills your requirement for colored labels: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1228720
It's completely free and offers labels as well as other custom fields, which stand out mainly because of their easy configuration and modern look and feel.
Furthermore, it is easily possible to find and filter the issues with the corresponding labels using the common JQL queries.
I would be happy to get your feedback on this and hope that this little promotional throw-in offers you some added value.
Cheers Samuel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.