I've updated our old Jira 7.10 to Jira 8.1 yesterday.
Everything worked fine except that our agile boards are empty now.
I tried everything i found on the KB including:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/issues-are-not-appearing-in-boards-779159013.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/agile-boards-all-presents-a-blank-screen-779159010.html
I tried to load the board in safe mode with the same result.
There is no error messages in the logs either. Even the browserconsole throws no errorlog when loading the page.
Short info about the system
System language: German
System Version: 8.1.0
It would be a huge help, if someone has an idea.
Hi @Rene,
Welcome to the Community!
There are a couple of other things worth checking:
1) Can you make sure that you are still in a group that is granted Jira Software application access and that you have enough Jira Software licenses for all the users that have been granted a license. You can find this by going to the Admin cog, and selecting Applications from the drop down menu. Then, selecting Application access on the left hand menu. You will see something that looks like this:
2) Make sure that you don't have any out of date/unsupported apps/add-ons running. Again from the Adim cog if you select "Manage Apps" from the drop down and then select manage add-ons from the left hand menu, it's worth checking to make sure everything you have enabled is up to date and compatible as that can cause unwanted issues.
Just a couple of thoughts to check. I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
We faced with the same problem on a 3 node DC and after some hour investigation it appeared a previously publicated and finally removed (not deleted but only commented out) banner caused the issue.
With complete deletion of the banner the problem solved.
Hey Jimmy,
thanks for your reply.
1) Every user in our system got the problem, but all have still full access to Jira.
2) I updated all apps/add-ons after the update and reindexed after that. Boards are blank even in safe mode.
Future Info about the problem:
I've checked the Board config and as you can see. The Column Config shows there should be some issues displayed in our board.
I don't see any known issues posted, it might be worthwhile contacting support about this one.
sorry for my late Answer. I've found the solution some days ago. We had a problem with a custom script, thats add some text to the UI. This script was messed up. After fixing the script everything works fine.
Hey István,
yeah the banner was our problem too, but i'm glad you found the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.