When creating a customer under their respective organisation, they dont appear in that organisation? This is URGENT as these customers need to start using Jira Service Desk from tomorrow. Help!
Hi Stephanie,
this seems odd. So you are saying you have created an organization and you go into the organization view and add a customer but no customers are showing. Can you please provide some screenshots of what you are doing and seeing?
Hi Jack,
I have a "test organisation" that I created to test the set up, as well as all the other customer organisations.
Previously I could add my personal email address and my managers to test the functionality of the service desk.
But now when I try adding a new "customer's" email address, ie a personal account of mine and say Add, (It does give a green tick)
But it doesn't appear:
What could be the problem?
First, I suggest you update your images to redact your personal emails given this is a public forum.
Did you receive an invitation when you added your gmail? If so accept invite and then inspect Organization. Also try to create an issue using the gmail address. I wonder if there has been a change in cloud regarding how users appear.
Note, I’m wondering if there is a newly introduced bug. I just saw another user having this issue I might suggest you reach out to Atlassian Support directly and have them login and have a look.
Hi,
This issue its happens me too. I can´t view new customers creates by me both into the organizations and into principal customers grid.
I need asap create customers associated to organizations for our servicedesk.
I hope for your prompt reply,
Regards
Please review the above thread as the same responses will apply to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.