Hi, I'm wanting to implement an automation rule that will send a specific user, defined in via a custom field called 'Incident Controller', an email reminder if they haven't updated a ticket within 30 minutes. This would only be on P1 or P2 tickets. It needs to be specific to them having commented on the ticket.
I tried to set this up through the Automation for Jira plug in and whilst I thought it had worked, it didn't and still sent a reminder to my staff member even though she had commented on the ticket 10 minutes prior to it sending. I need to try and do this without buying another add on for Jira as I've already spent way too much on them for the time being.
The query I have used as part of the 'Scheduled' trigger is:
project = IMT AND issuetype = Incident AND priority = P1 AND status not in ("Awaiting Final Closure", "Incident Resolved", "Close Incident", "Incident Rejected") AND "Last Customer Facing Comment" >= -30m or project = IMT AND issuetype = Incident AND priority = P2 AND status not in ("Awaiting Final Closure", "Incident Resolved", "Close Incident", "Incident Rejected") AND "Last Customer Facing Comment" >= -30m
This didn't work
Can anyone help?
Thanks,