We recently had user1 leave our company and we've discovered that they were using the public SSH key of our Bamboo server in their BitBucket account. Bamboo builds were running fine until he left and the company that owned the BitBucket repo removed user1's access.
I've logged into our admin BitBucket account and tried to add the bamboo public key to the SSH Key list, but I get this error: "Someone has already added that SSH key."
(I know I could regenerate a new key, but it's used in several other places already)
When I run this command (ssh -T git@bitbucket.org) from the Bamboo server, I get:
"logged in as user1
You can use git or hg to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled"
I reset the credentials to user1's BitBucket account to see if I can remove the SSH Key from his profile, but it appeared to not have any SSH Keys (maybe he deleted them when he left?). I then read somewhere that the best option is to delete the user1 BitBucket account, which I did, but I guess it can take up to 14 days for it to actually delete.
Builds are failing, so a quicker fix would be greatly appreciated. I think I just need to figure out how to log user1 out of BitBucket?
Thanks for any help in advance!