I'm looking for a way to hide pages from the sidebar.
Quick explanation here : We have a lot of public documentation for our users but some fits for them, some doesn't. I want them to be able to access a page when I give them the link to the documentation but I don't want them to be able to simply use the sidebar to navigate through all available documentation.
The best way for me to do that would be to make every page an orphan page but it feels weird to have to create a parent page and then delete it. I figured also that if I went into the content tool and drag and drop my page out of the space home page it would be hidden when visiting another page but I still see all pages out of the tree from there :

So in this picture I'm viewing "zzzzzzz" so I would like "TEST" to be hidden.
Is that possible from Confluence Cloud at all or should I just give up and switch everyone over to Server.