Hello,
Please share information about trainers or training companies who specialize in imparting JIRA admin training in Bangalore. In-person, onsite training is preferred.
thanks and regards
s. dalal
I'd start with the experts in your region - https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts/?tab=find-an-expert&expertskills=Training&products=JIRA&expertlocation=India - I've narrowed it down quite a lot, you might find widening the criteria (e.g. not limiting it to just JIRA) will find more who are Atlassian experts willing to train you.
If you can drop the "in person" requirement, then many of the experts will be happy to help. The one I work for (Adaptavist) have been doing remote training for Atlassian for some time now, and so have several other partners.
Thank you ! that was very helpful.
HI Sabyasachi, Did you connect to any expert and how was the experience please?
regards
Abdul Majeeth
Hello Sabyasachi,
I would be able to help you out with onsite Jira Admin training. Infact, it would be much more than training if required. Apart from training, I would be able to get the entire Jira project setup with customized workflows suiting your needs, setup the Scrum or Kanban Board as the case may be. Integrate Jira with Confluence, the WIKI software for content management. Create several user friendly Dashboards for Tracking and Reporting purposes. Let me know what you think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.