Hello everyone,
I am newbie in here, so if i do any mistake sorry for that.
I have a student and i have project to improve myself for the recommendation systems. I want to take Jboss Issue Tracker "bugs" which they are "approved, resolved or closed" and convert that data to "json" to work on that file for the analyze the bug times. Taking data is the first step of my project but i could not take data with jira api from jboss issue tracker. If i import manually it is restricted with 1k bugs but i need nearly 140k bugs with conditions on the above.
So i got questions about how to get these data(bug) from jboss issue tracker with api or without api and how to collect that data in json format.
This is my first post, if i do anything wrongly sorry for that. Thanks for the answers.