Hi All,
We're using the next-gen Service Desk.We would like to copy a workflow from one request type to another request type.According to the article below, it seems it's possible?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/manage-how-work-flows-in-your-next-gen-service-desk/
But, we're unable to see the Action option.Any suggestions?
Thanks,Sam
Hello Sam,
First obvious check would be to see if your user is part of the Administrator project role for whichever project you wish to copy your workflow in. If it's not, add it and try again. If it is, let us know and we can troubleshoot further.
I have the same issue and I am a system and project admin. I set everything up.
Hi Ross,
I'm currently the only member and I'm an Administrator in the project.
To confirm, I've created a new request type within the existing project. It has the same workflow and therefore, I would like to copy from one of the other request type's workflows within the same project.
Hey!
It looks like it's been fixed. I can now see "..." in the top right hand corner when modifying a request type's workflow.
It allows me to copy to another request type!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.