In the Atlassian Organization view, I have a list of all my sites. Is there a way to include our BitBucket instance in this Organization view/structure?
As of today, the nearest feature to this seems to me the capability to add and therefore to create new Bitbucket workspaces through this interaction
However, still no hints about how to add an existing workspace.
Yes, we can include our BitBucket instance to organization view/structure if appropriate access is present.
Thank you for the feedback, do you know how I would go about doing that? I have full admin access to both our Atlassian suite and Bitbucket, but am unable to find a clear path or instructions on how to get Bitbucket in our Organization.
Hi, @James Scott
If you are referring to https://admin.atlassian.com then, yes, we are currently working on making Bitbucket Cloud available as part of Organizations. You will hear more about this in the coming year as we get closer to releasing this functionality.
If you are already a customer of Atlassian Access you can already use SAML SSO with Bitbucket Cloud. We will also be adding SCIM user-provisioning via Access to Bitbucket Cloud as well.
Thanks,
Patrick
Hi @Patrick Wolf - Atlassian,
what is the current status of this?
Managing users and groups seperately in Bitbucket leads to oversights when we remove employees.
I'd also love to know about this! We have the same problem at the moment, and we're about to do the Atlassian account claim thing for our verified domains and it's finding bitbucket accounts - currently seems unclear how this will affect those
It's now over a year and I'm seeing the same problem that Bitbucket cannot appear under my organisation. As I'm just moving to cloud from server to find these kind of basic issues doesn't install confidence. I was having a better experience self hosted. But I understand this will no longer be future after February.
Year and a half out and still nothing. If there is anything I have learned with Atlassian Access it's that Atlassian is not a company well suited for large organizations.
We are in the process of implementing an atlassian stack and would also like to add bitbucket to the organization. Still does not seem to work. Any updates on this?
Looking to run-through the verify domain process to enable managed accounts and am a bit skeptical now, per @Robin Lightfoot comments. I'd like one source of truth, in one place, where I know I can provision/revoke access to the various products we have.
From a user management POV, it's vital this is kept under one roof and the org structure is the perfect place for it. Not sure why Atlassian have decided to have one rule for Bitbucket and another for Jira/Confluence?
It seems the only way to get around this is by acquiring Atlassian Access (not tested it yet), which at the moment is not really worth the investment on the size/scope of our adoption.
@Patrick Wolf - Atlassian An update on this would be greatly appreciated, even if it's a signpost to the feature and the date it's likely to be implemented or if Access provides us with the option to manage access under one roof?
Cheers!
+1
A possibly related source is here on the blog.
This is good for new workspaces.
How to add existing bitbucket to an organization?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.