Two days ago I raised a pretty simple question regarding a glitch in the new editor of Confluence Cloud to Atlassian support, which got answered within two hours. First of all I was very happy with the quick and right reaction. I asked a followup question to the support contact in India and got a call on the next day on my phone from him personally. So far so surprisingly good.
But what really irritates me is, that the support guy used my own instance of confluence for testing without letting me know in advance. I understand that Atlassians T&Cs provision that support may access customers' data, but I was surprised it happened without need and further notice.
The support guy is now "part of my team" according to my system and there are changes in the content history generated by him.
The question I had was pretty straightforward and to my understanding could have been easily tested in any other environment. I'm seriously thinking about how to use confluence cloud for sensitive data like customer projects if others can so easily access the data stored in my wiki.
So the question is: Is this standard behaviour of Atlassian support or was the guy deviating from standard routines in my specific case. Any official position from Atlassian or experiences of other users?
Thanks,
Steffen