I have a local confluence and search does not seem to be working very well. My users are not able to find what they are looking for.
Is there a difference between self-hosted and cloud search for Confluence?
How modern is your self-hosted Confluence instance? Searching has been improved over the last couple years, so if you're on an older version, you may benefit from an upgrade. I haven't noticed any difference in the quality of results that I get on-prem vs cloud, though. I doubt there is a difference, assuming you're running a modern version on-prem.
There shouldn't be any difference in the results offered between server and cloud. What sort of search issues are your users having?
Their search is not really bringing back all results that they are expecting. It is an older version of Confluence though. I will check the version and get back here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.