When I am logged into Jira and I click on Agile > View All Boards or Manage Boards I get an internal server error. The page is secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa but I do not find tiss file on the server. ow do I fix this error?
Trying to close this question.
You'll want to look in your jira log files to see what the error detail is.
Another good way to do this is to use the Log Scanner that's part of the Atlassian Support Tools plugin.
I figured out why the file is not on the file system....
A .jspa web extension, for example forum.jspa?forumID=1, represents a servlet alias and therefore .jspa files do not exist on the local file system. I also did as you suggested Jon and ran the log scanner but no usefull informaation was provided.
Not Resolved
Have you found a solution to the problem? If yes, you can post an answer of the solution here and accept the answer. That could be considered as closed and helping others when they receive similar issues.
Hi
we are getting "Internal Server Error" when trying to Configure the board for a certain project. The project uses some individual issue types with custom workflows. Getting this error message in the log:
Unable to complete GreenHopper REST method java.lang.NullPointerException at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditRequest$StatusDetails.from(ColumnEditRequest.java:145) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.asStatusEntry(ColumnEditHelper.java:330) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.buildColumnStatusesModel(ColumnEditHelper.java:313) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.ColumnEditHelper.buildColumnEditModel(ColumnEditHelper.java:185) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditHelper.getEditModel(RapidViewEditHelper.java:139) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource$7.call(RapidViewEditResource.java:191) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource$7.call(RapidViewEditResource.java:184) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.util.RestCall.response(RestCall.java:48) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.response(AbstractResource.java:60) at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewEditResource.getEditModel(RapidViewEditResource.java:183) <+2> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke
Any idea why that is?
Found the culprit. It was the Agile Simplified Workflow that had the In Progress status not linked to the In Progress step.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.