Hi,
I want to update IssueLinks when a costum field has changed.
The custom field is script runner issue picker, and I want to mirrow the picked issues from that field, into the system field "IssueLink" that other Plugins can use that informations.
To understand my overall goal: I want to restrict the IssueType which can be picked from. Say, only Features and Stories can linekd to an Epic.
No I'm looking for a way to react on the custom field picker. Which I hope is possible with the "CustomFieldUpdateEvent". As I understand the listener it gets all the objects which are custom fields and updated. So how can test if a special field is updated (e.g. Feature Picker)
In this Post I found some help, but not the answer:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Can-I-make-a-script-run-every-time-a-custom-field-value-is/qaq-p/509719
I get an error in this line:
def change = event?.getChangeLog()?.getRelated("ChildChangeItem").find {it.field == "Name of custom field"}What events I have to import?
Can anyone support me on that?