On my on-prem jira server, scriptrunner solves my problem by allowing me to use these two issueFunction to find stories that are linked to defects that have certain criteria.
Is there a way to perform similar jql in Jira Cloud?
According to scriptrunner site: https://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/jql-functions.html one function is not available and the other is In development for the cloud. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm out of ideas.
Hi Pawel,
Thank you for your question.
I can confirm that the documentation page that you have linked to above is an old cached version of the documentation.
I can confirm that ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud does contain the hasLinks function as a JQL alias as described in the documentation page here.
As it is a JQL Alias you do not provide the issueFunction in part of it and the documentation page above shows how to run a query using the hasLinks JQL Alias inside of Jira Cloud.
You can also use the linkedIssuesOfRecursive() function inside of the Enhanced Search Page as described in the documentation page located here.
Finally, I can also confirm that you can see more detailed information on the differences between the cloud and server versions inside of our documentation page located here.
If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.
Regards,
Kristian
On Cloud JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports can help you to get the required results.
Please look into following queries which can help you.
Then, find the stories which are parents of issues matched by the base query:
"Story" AND parentOfQuery="status!=\"Done\" AND priority=\"High\""type=
"Story"
AND
parentOfQuery=
"status!=\"Done\" AND priority=\"High\""
Find all issues which are blocked by another issue
"is blocked by"linkType =<span> </span>
"is blocked by"
Find all issues which are linked by issues in "To Do" status.
"To Do"linkedIssueStatus =<span> </span>
"To Do"
Find all issues which are linked by Bugs.
linkedIssueType = Bug
I just provided few examples, which i used to , you can find more queries here
https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/3375124/JQL+Reference+Cloud#JQLReference(Cloud)-Links
This is great, thank you Kristian, exactly what I was looking for.
I am glad that my response, helped you to solve your requirements.
The link to the hasLinks alias does not work and I couldn't find any documentation about this hasLinks now.
Is it really support in the Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.