When creating a new project, you want to define the number that starts the project's issue ID's. For example, you want to start your project from JIRA-1000 and not JIRA-1.
Would it be possible in Jira Cloud? I know that it is in Jira Software.
You can't do it on Server either, natively. The tricks you've got are:
Hi Rodrigo, welcome to the Community. This has been asked and answered previously. If you look to the right under Recommendations the first one is a good example. That conveyed, no you cannot do this. There was an old suggestion for this capability (JRACLOUD-31618) that was declined.
Not sure if you wanna do this. You can try a CSV import with the key JIRA-1000 and summary. I am guessing when you create a ticket it will take the next number JIRA-1001.
I have done a lot of migrations. I believe that's how it works. You can test this.
i would be surprised if that worked but never have tried so would be interested in results. :-)
I had thought about the last suggestion but I thought that would have some other native way. Thanks for your answer
This solution works fine:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.