Hi,
We've adopted Jira software (cloud) for all our projects management and I am trying to figure out what templates / project types would suit us most. I have Agile background and briefly used Jira back in 2015.
I've noticed that Jira software offers Next-gen project templates and initially thought to use Kanban for bug fixing issues and Scrum type projects for the rest. When I was just about to create one of the new projects I was given an option to switch to Classic templates where I found Bug Tracking project template.
Now I am feeling lost. Should I stick with the new Next-gen projects? Is it quite popular with the new users? I know that not all functionalities been added yet, but it's quite easy to setup.
Or, for example, shall I go with the classic Bug tracking template for bug fixing?
I suppose once I have answers to the above, then I can dive in and learn the specific template.
Thank you and any help would be appreciated.