I want to convert a Kanban board to Scrum board in Jira Datacenter 7.13.1. Is it possible to do that or should I create a new project with Scrum properties?
You can not convert Kanban board to Scrum board.
However, you can create a new Scrum board with the same filter (as for Kanban board) under the same project and then use the Scrum board.
No, these two boards are unique setups. But you can create a new board sharing the same filter.
Thanks Deepanshu
Thanks
OK!Nice, already accepted as an answer but... please, I'd like to know how to make the Scrum board I already created show correctly the cards I already have in the Kanban board.I hope the pics below clarifies my scenario.Can you please help me?Do not hesitate in ask me further details.Thank you in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.