Good afternoon!
I am in the process of setting up Jira Service Desk (Cloud) for my organization, and I am experiencing what I think is an odd issue.
For each of my request types, I've included a portal description and portal instructions so that our users can determine which request type would suit them best.
However, when I look at the customer portal, I see neither the portal descriptions nor the portal instructions. All I see are the icons/logos of each request type and their titles.
I've read a few articles on here talking about fields being hidden from users, but in my settings I do not appear to be able to control this:

And this is what I see when I am looking at the customer portal:

What am I missing? I would like the users to see these descriptions so they can pick the best option for them.
Thank you!