Hi Everyone.
I have two user groups on JIRA Service Desk called 'USA Team' and 'UK team'. On JIRA Service Desk, every time they choose to submit a request (Request, Change, Incident, Problem etc.) there is a custom field on the form called 'Company' and you can pick 'UK' or 'USA'.
I want it so that, for example, a member of the USA group, submits a change request, chooses 'USA' for the 'Company field' and their queues inside JIRA service desk only show the tickets relating to the USA company. Later on, if a member of the UK group submits a request, chooses 'UK' as the company then their queues only show tickets relating to the UK company.
Basically, I don't really want to have tons of queues (e.g. 'Open Changes - USA' and 'Open Changes -UK') because I don't want the USA group to see queues for the UK group and vice-versa or to be able to mess with them. I basically want one JIRA service desk project to manage the work of both companies and groups - is this possible?
Regards - Ian