Is there any command that counts how many issues I have per client, or a report to JSD Cloud?
You can get this on the Customers page. It show how many are open and resolved per customer.
But in mine I need to enter the customer profile to see, does not appear the amount or something for me to draw a report.
So you don’t see this? Now if you want a “report” then I would suggest the 2-D gadget on the dashboard and use customers on the y-axis and status on the x-axis.
I see it that way. Then I have to click on the client to appear as yours.
I believe the difference you are seeing is because @Jack Brickey screenshot is showing customers and @Gabriely Gavanski is showing Organizations. When I view my customer list, I see the number of requests on the customer page for an individual user but not the organization. The reason for that is because there are multiple people in the organization. When you click View Requests for an org, it makes a JQL query to pull them all in so you can see the requests.
That leaves you with a couple options.
#1 You can click view requests and save individual JQL filters for each customer. You could also add these to a dashboard to make it a little easier to get this information.
#2 You can create a JQL filter that has all the organizations in it. For example:
reporter in organizationMembers("Test","Test 2")
Unfortunately you cant order by organization with a filter so you would need another method of ordering the issues displayed in the filter
#3 If you click the name of the organization, inside will show you all its members and how many open/closed requests they have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.