I have been using Jira cloud, however it only allows you to link an entire project to a channel, for our purposes we would like to link individual issues to a channel.
Is this possible?
Hi,
You can create some filters/rules, so that when certain tasks are created or moved, you receive a notification in Slack. However, you need to link the project to the channel so that the Jira understands in which channel to show tasks from the project
For my purposes, I would need to be able to link individual issues to a channel and show all notifications for this issue in the channel. Is this possible?
Hm)
As I know, you can do this. Need to use filters and JQL
Can you see this screen in you Cloud jira?
I've figured it out using JQL. I just wanted to know if there was another way, thank you
Hey @Ruaan Burger ,
Glad to hear you've got more or less what you needed with JQL filtering. I wanted to let you know we have an open feature request about this - API-65 on our public Jira. The product manager for the Slack integration is looking over this feedback today, so thanks for raising it!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.