We have a service desk that is on the portal for clients. However their is a second that we do not want to be on the Portal. The only way I know of doing this is to customers to that project. If create a mail handler to create a new user on submitted email will this work?
Currently I am attempting to setup the mail handler to create a new user on email request. However when I test this I am getting and error when testing.
Test Run Error: Cannot create issue due to invalid license: [Sorry, you can't create any issues right now, as you need to have access to a Jira application to be able to create issues. To gain application access you need to be a member of a group assigned to an application.] I have attached a screen shot.
Note: This is a Gsuite email on POP3. Confirmed DNS and SPF.

Any Assistance is appreciated.
Thank you,
Christopher