None of my kanbans in dashboards will load today. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does not appear to be a configuration, setup, or permissioning issue.
*edit* this was a bug that was resolved on August 16, 2019.
Hey Jeff - Are you using Server, Cloud, or Data Center?
What does it look like - can you send a screen shot?
Cloud; they just appear like blank dashboard widgets:
i don't understand Kanban boards appearing in dashboards. I have never seen a kanban gadget. maybe an addon?
In any event, I would check the shares for the filters associated w/ these gadgets.
There is a gadget for boards:
i'm intrigued. what is the gadget called exactly. i'm not immediately seeing it in my cloud instance.
And you still have permissions to the underlying filters?
Ah...so I now see. it is the Agile Wallboard Gadget. I just played with it and indeed is coming across as blank. I will continue to look at it but my first impression is that this is a bug and will require reporting to Atlassian Support.
I opened a support request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.