I keep struggling with Jira. It just seems like way too hard to add a notification email when a new ticket is in the queue.
Hi Charlie,
When you say a new ticket is in the queue, do you mean that the issue is created or the issue has transitioned to a new status.
Generally you can use the project notifications to notify your agents (role: Service desk team) based on the events in your workflows. So if when an issue is created, your workflow post-function is issue created, then in your notification scheme you should add the role: Service Desk team to notifications for "issue created". You could do the same for "issue update" or "Generic event".
Hope that helps
Susan
How exactly do you do that? It's not apparent to me. I would like a notification when an external party creates a ticket that all members who are in the group receive a email notification.
I'm new to this. I've used wrike before and it is way more intuitive I've never had to once write in a help forum and look stuff up for hours just as much to add a 'date' for a task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.