I want to turn on the new view for my filter.
I don't remember if I clicked on "See the old view", or if the new view was ever there for my filter:
https://incidencias.atlassian.net/browse/SOMEISUE-00?filter=99999
But I want to turn it on.
Regards
Me
@Maykel Gonzalez , in my instance the new issue view is retained when switching between new/old issue view. I'm wondering if this is an issue w/ you being on a different version. You might consider reaching out to Atlassian Support given cloud is changing constantly.
I have news from Atlassian Support!
The new view is not fully implemented yet, that's why I can not see it in the advanced search feature.
Then it's time to wait until it's fully implemented, there are no more options.
Thanks anyway.
Hi Maykel,
You can toggle on and off the New Jira Issue view by clicking on your avatar and then selecting Personal Settings. Scroll down about halfway on the page and you should see it.
Also, remember that the issue view relates to the full view of the issue and not the filter.
I hope that helps!
I'm sorry, that was always on, but it doesn't work:
Still the old view
Again, the view does not apply to filters - just to the issue itself. What is it that you are expecting to see in this view?
This is what I expect to see. When I go to any project I see this (the new issue view):
But as soon as I click on Advanced Search, this is what I see:
This other one is the old view.
You can reproduce it your self.
Thank you for the suggestion Jack,
Report to cloud done!!!
Great! Please report back on final resolution as I and others will be interested.
I will !!!
so this confirms my response then. thanks for updating the thread.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.