Can I download a history of issue status? I am looking for something like the cummulative flow diagram. However, I want to download the data.
You can use the Better Excel Exporter app to generate an Excel spreadsheet with the change history.
After having that, you can either filter the rows to hide everything, but "status" changes or you could even customize the template itself to skip everything, but "status". Both are easy.
See: https://midori-global.com/products/better-excel-exporter-for-jira/server/template-gallery#issues-with-selected-fields-and-change-history
(Disclaimer: I'm a developer working on this app.)
Just to check - I don't have direct access to that data?
I don't understand the question.
Can I download the data without using your app? Is the data available out of the box?
@Nilan Bhattacharya Did you find a solution of this? I need to do the same that you wanted
@Laura Bautista @Nilan Bhattacharya I am also looking for a solution to export the history of the issues in PDF for example, without having to use an application.
You can do it with python using Jiraone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.