Hello Colleagues.
I did restore Jira Software 8.3.0 server in other network environment. Made it via standard restoring, according Atlasssian documentation. I did organise new VM, install Centos 7 and made Jira Software installation. Than, did restore it from backup files.
So, I have made link Application between Confluence & Bitbucket. Everything works fine, just single question....
- If I'm going to Bitbucket 6.5.1 in web interface:
Manage account (in right top corner) -> Authorized application

- If I'm going to Confluence 6.15.7:
Profile (in right top corner) -> Settings -> View OAuth Access Tokens

However, all services and interaction between applications works fine, I guess it's just a name, but I didn't found where can I fix it. Maybe somebody has any idea, how rename restored Jira server?
This issue occurs in restored Confluence too, as well as in Jira, this show wrong IP of Conflunce , from previous network environment.