Hello,
I have a project wich is already created, but there is no component and left side of the menu.
I'am looking for how can I add a component menu on my projet ?
Thanks a lotSophie
Hi @Sophie Vergnères ,
Which type of project are you using ?
Some project types have no component fields so far, such as the next-gen project.
HI, Can you try adding components from menu (you need administrator permission for the project)Project Setting / Components / ADD
ok I think it's because i'm not administrator
I can manage the project and Add new field (or add pages, or roadmap view...), but i don't see anything for components
maybe you cannot create a new component because you do not have rights .
You need to ask the project administrator to add you rights to create or create new components (to be able to select them)
Hey, thanks Ollie Guan, I think it's about the project type, but is it possible to change it after it was created ?
Because in my board I have 2 projects but I don't know how to change the type, I can see settings are differents, but I don't see how to change it
You can bulk move issues from next-gen to classic projects.
Migrate between next-gen and classic projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.